Legal questions


If you have applied for asylum, you can contact us for all your legal questions.

If you have not applied for asylum, you can contact the Alien Information Desk (Vreemdelingen Informatie Punt) with your questions about a residence permit. Click here for more information. You can contact us for other legal questions.

We think it is important that you can travel to your lawyer and the court, so if you live in Eindhoven, we can reimburse your travel costs.

If necessary and feasible, we can assist you in finding a lawyer.