For whom?

VidK helps people who do not have a valid residence permit in the Netherlands. Are you from a country outside the European Union? Are you not in possession of a residence permit? Then we can help you.

If you have applied for asylum in the Netherlands, we can offer you access to basic rights, and we can offer you individual counselling.

If you have not applied for asylum, we can only offer you access to basic rights.

What can we do?

VidK works on the principle that everyone has the right to a dignified existence. Therefore, we mediate in access to basic rights such as health care, shelter, food and clothing, and access to education.

Also, at VidK, we work with you on a future perspective within the Netherlands, your country of origin or a third country.

Access to basic rights
Individual support