Have you applied for asylum? Then you may be eligible for a place in one of our accommodations.

VidK has a few houses in Eindhoven. Three or four refugees are living in each house. If you are no longer allowed to sleep in an asylum seekers’ centre (AZC), you can apply for our accommodation. If we can assist you with a new application for a residence permit, you may live in our house for a limited period of time.

To qualify for shelter, please call our office or send an email to To determine whether you qualify for shelter, we need to see your entire asylum dossier.